john crossman and business success [podcast]
By o.c. tanner in Culture, Great Work, O.C. Tanner Institute, and Podcast
In this session of the Great Work Insights Podcast, Todd Nordstrom speaks with John Crossman, president of Crossman & Company, a real estate firm that advises in leasing, management, development and investment sales of retail and office properties. Crossman Co. has offices located across the Southeastern United States and was recently named one of the Coolest Companies to Work For in Orlando by O.C. Tanner.
You will learn:
- History of Crossman Co. and how it grew into a successful company
- How the commercial real estate business works and what part Crossman and Co. plays in it
- How to answer the question “Do you consider yourself a leader in the industry?” the right way.
- Leadership is a process of influence–anyone that is speaking to influence something is a leader.
- How to seek influence in an industry and make your company and competitors better
- Bring love into a business (love for clients, industry, coworkers), making employees feel comfortable and appreciated
- Finding joy in business development
- Finding ways to influence the industry, e.g. giving back to the local community
- How to tackle growing and getting better within the industry
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Learn more and connect with John Crossman
- Learn more about Crossman & Company
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.