make your voice heard! adam goodman on big ideas [podcast]
By o.c. tanner
Leadership | December 18, 2014
In this session of the Great Work Insights Podcast, Todd Nordstrom speaks with Adam Goodman, CEO of Goodmans Interior Structures, which supplies office furniture.
You will learn:
- History of Goodmans organization.
- Story on how he became involved in the family business.
- His big idea: reached out to customers and learned how to make a community a better place. We are here to change the community. Basically created a new mission statement and values for the company.
- Took a lot of courage to present new ideas to an established organization – had to learn how to promote ideas.
- With this new mission, able to attract and retain the best talent in town.
- No. 1 value: There is nothing more important than the welfare of our people.
- Advice for people with big ideas: make sure it’s authentic and true to you.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more and connect with Adam Goodman
Learn more about: Goodman Interior Structure
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.