make your voice heard! adam goodman on big ideas [podcast]
By o.c. tanner in Great Work, Leadership, O.C. Tanner Institute, and Podcast
In this session of the Great Work Insights Podcast, Todd Nordstrom speaks with Adam Goodman, CEO of Goodmans Interior Structures, which supplies office furniture.
You will learn:
- History of Goodmans organization.
- Story on how he became involved in the family business.
- His big idea: reached out to customers and learned how to make a community a better place. We are here to change the community. Basically created a new mission statement and values for the company.
- Took a lot of courage to present new ideas to an established organization – had to learn how to promote ideas.
- With this new mission, able to attract and retain the best talent in town.
- No. 1 value: There is nothing more important than the welfare of our people.
- Advice for people with big ideas: make sure it’s authentic and true to you.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Learn more and connect with Adam Goodman
Learn more about: Goodman Interior Structure
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.