robert van arlen’s concept of change and professional growth [podcast]
By o.c. tanner in Great Work, Insights, O.C. Tanner Institute, and Podcast
In this session of the Great Work Insights Podcast, Todd Nordstrom chats about the concept of change and personal and professional growth with Robert Van Arlen, an international keynote speaker, thought leader, coach, and author.
You will learn:
- Melody, harmony and rhythm defined in terms of personal and professional growth:
- Melody = mission and vision
- Harmony = teamwork
- Rhythm = the way we accomplish goals
- What it takes to develop a strategy that includes growth beyond profits
- The four key components of the multi-dimensional growth behavior ecosystem:
- Engagement and how it is necessary on all levels, from manager to c-suite level
- Genre of excellence, both operationally and interpersonally
- Mastery and creating an environment that fosters this and mentorship
- Community and building a vision around the culture you want
- More about Van Arlen’s television show “Angels in the Neighborhood”, airing October 4th
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Learn and connect with Robert Van Arlen
- Learn more about the Multi-Dimensional Growth Behavior Ecosystem
Thank You For Listening!
What’d you think of today’s show? The conversation continues in the comments below. Be sure to leave your great insights.